This lean, gluten free recipe is one of the tastiest yet! I love cooking with Balsamic Vinegar It’s sweet, tangy flavor is a secret ingredient I use often. There are many ways you can use this vinegar besides just for salad dressing. I love this recipe, it’s simple to make during the work week at home and fancy enough to serve to guests!
- 1 pound Chicken Breast boneless, skinless
- 15ounces Chicken Broth low sodium
- 12 ounces Mushrooms sliced
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Glaze aka Balsamic Reductions/Balsamic Vinegar Reduction (Nona Pia’s or Bonavita are excellent brands, both are available at Harvest Market)
- 1 tablespoon Tapioca Flour
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In greased frying pan, brown chicken 7 minutes on each side.
- Add 1/3 cup broth; simmer 3 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
- Remove from pan and set aside in a glass dish.
- Add mushrooms to frying pan; brown slightly.
- Add remaining broth and balsamic glaze; simmer until mushrooms are cooked.
- Add tapioca flour and stir constantly for 2 minutes.
- Pour mushrooms and sauce over chicken; serve with grilled asparagus and Garlic Mashed Cauliflower.
Recipe Courtesy of Celiac Disease Foundation
Make it a goal to source locally grown organic produce, organic pastured eggs, raw dairy products, oils, and grass-fed meats as much as possible.