This fennel salsa recipe is healthy and perfect for evening gatherings with friends.
- 2 tomatoes
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ½ scallion, finely chopped
- ½ fennel bulb, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp nasturtium leaves or petals, chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
In a small saucepan, boil tomatoes in 4 cups water for 30 seconds; remove with spoon and plunge into bowl of ice-cold water, 1 minute. Peel tomato skins, cut into quarters, and scoop out seeds. Dice tomatoes. Combine tomatoes and remaining ingredients in a bowl. Use as a chip or veggie dip.
Recipe Courtesy of: Yoga Journal
Make it a goal to source locally grown organic produce, organic pastured eggs, raw dairy products, oils, and grass-fed meats as much as possible.