Spice up your standard gluten-free pumpkin muffins with fresh pear and ginger.
- 1 package Breads from Anna Pumpkin Bread Mix
- 2 jumbo eggs
- ¼ cup oil
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup peeled and chopped fresh pears
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease muffin tins.
- Mix all wet ingredients until smooth.
- Add bread mix and stir until well blended, then fold in pears and ginger.
- Fill standard muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake for 25 minutes until center tests clean with a toothpick or knife. Allow to cool slightly before removing from pans.
Yields 24 muffins
Recipe Courtesy of: Breads from Anna
Make it a goal to source locally grown organic produce, organic pastured eggs, raw dairy products, oils, and grass-fed meats as much as possible.