Only 6 ingredients, 5 minutes prep time, 30 minutes cook time!
Mini cauliflower pizza is so yummy! The cauliflower dough is extra soft and has amazing earthy and nutty flavors, you just can’t resist it. It can be the perfect appetizer and an even better main dish.
I like to experiment with healthier versions of pizza. I really love this chickpea crust or this pumpkin crust pizza too. But I guess the cauliflower one is my absolute favorite. It just tastes so amazing, and the best part that it is so quick to make. You just blend the cauliflower, mix with the other ingredients, bake for half an hour and that’s it. So simple!
I like to eat my pizza with pesto instead of tomato sauce, and I add my toppings just at the very end, so they are all fresh, but you can add them a bit earlier. I’d say about 5-10 minutes before the pizza is ready. But feel free to do whatever you want, of course.
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 cup of ground hazelnuts
- 4 tbsp chia seeds + 8 tbsp water
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt, pepper
- toppings of your choice
- Start by adding chia seeds to a bowl with water and let set for 15-20 minutes. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut cauliflower into smaller pieces, add to a food processor and blend until it has a rice-like consistency. Transfer to a big mixing bowl. Add ground hazelnuts, spices, chia mixture and mix well together.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Make a large pizza base or 6-8 small ones flattening the dough with your hands. Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown. Add your toppings and serve warm. Enjoy!
Recipe Courtesy of Green Evi
Make it a goal to source locally grown organic produce, organic pastured eggs, raw dairy products, oils, and grass-fed meats as much as possible