These bars are so simple you are going to kick yourself for not making them before! The only changes that I recommend are to replace the peanut butter with almond butter and make sure you use gluten free oats. And as with everything make sure it is all organic and locally sourced if possible.
5 cups uncooked oatmeal
1 1/3 cups of almond butter
1 cup of coconut cream
3 tablespoons of raw honey
- Open a pack or a can of coconut cream. Whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Add honey and mix well.
- Add peanut butter and mix everything together with a spoon.
- Add uncooked oatmeal and mix well (you may need to use your hands at this point).
- Flatten the mix in a dish.
- Chill in the fridge overnight (or minimum 2hrs) then cut into 12 or 16 bars.