No Added Sugar, No Grains, Easy and Amazing Paleo Banana Bread
We all like a dessert, but we all don’t have the pleasure of eating it. Whether it be a food allergy or a weight problem fear no more, this banana bread will have you drooling.
Most people love banana bread; it is a food staple in the homes of many, but some people simply cannot eat it. This bread is sugar-free, grain-free, and easy to make. It is wonderful toasted for breakfast, or simply as a delicious dessert. This is something you will feel good about giving to your family. All you need is a few ingredients, so grab them and let’s get to it!
- 8 Very ripe bananas, Mashed
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 8 Organic eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut flour, this is a must!
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup organic dark chocolate chips you can add nuts as well if you like
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl, and mix until well combined.
- Pour the ingredients into 2 lightly greased pans, I use coconut oil to grease the pans, but you can use whatever you like.
- Bake for around 45-60 minutes or until the center is set, and the top is golden. Enjoy!
Make it a goal to source locally grown organic produce, organic pastured eggs, raw dairy products, oils, and grass-fed meats as much as possible.