This bright and refreshing strawberry spinach and avocado fruit salad is perfectly complemented by the spicy-sweet flavor of our organic Orange Garlic Vinaigrette and the nutty flavor and satisfying crunch of poppy seeds.
- 1 package Simply Organic Garlic Vinaigrette Dressing Mix
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Poppy Seed
- 2 pints strawberries, cored and cut into quarters
- 6 clementine’s, peeled and broken into segments
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup water
- In a large salad bowl add the strawberries, clementines, baby spinach, avocados and slivered almonds. Gently toss.
- In a medium jar or bowl combine the organic Orange Ginger Vinaigrette Salad Dressing Mix, olive oil, water and poppy seeds. Shake or toss until mixed well.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
Recipe Courtesy of Simply Organic